Presently Aadhar Card has become a very important document. This is such an identity card, without which no person can do any official work. If your Aadhar card is not made then you cannot even open a bank account. Also you will not get the benefits of government schemes. The biggest thing is that without Aadhar card, children cannot even get admission in school or college. In such a situation, it is necessary for all the citizens of the country to get Aadhar card made. But many times the photo taken while making Aadhaar card is not clear. If you want, you can change the old photo on the Aadhar card. The process for this is very easy.
Aadhaar card is a kind of identity card issued by the Government of India. There is a lot of information on it including name, address and date of birth. The special thing is that a photograph of the concerned person is also printed on the Aadhar card. If you want to change the old photo, then for this you will have to go to the Aadhaar center located near your home. If you do not have information about the Aadhaar centers located near your home, then for this you will have to visit UIDAI website appointments.uidai.gov.in. You can check the list of all the Aadhaar centers located in your city here.
As soon as you find the Aadhaar center, the first thing you will have to do is go there. The operator of the center will give you a form related to updating the photo. In this form, all the information asked for changing the photo will have to be filled correctly and submitted to the Aadhaar center. Now the operator of the Aadhaar center will take your new photograph and generate a slip with the update request number and give it to you. After this, you can download the digital copy of Aadhaar card with updated photo by visiting uidai.gov.in. The special thing is that to change the photo, you will have to pay Rs 100 as fee to the operator of the Aadhaar center.
Download updated Aadhar card like this
- To download the updated Aadhaar card, first of all you have to go to www.uidai.gov.in and then click on Download Aadhaar.
- As soon as you click on Download Aadhaar, a new page will open. Enter Aadhaar number or enrollment here.
- After this enter the captcha code and click on Send OTP option.
- As soon as you click, a one time password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then enter the OTP and click on verify and download.
- Now your e-Aadhaar card with updated photo will be downloaded.
: Language Inputs