Jai Kotak and Aditi Arya.
Jai Kotak, son of Uday Kotak, one of the country’s richest bankers, got married on Tuesday. Jai Kotak has dated 7 times with former Miss India Aditi Arya. The wedding ceremony was arranged at Mukesh Ambani’s Jio Convention Centre. The remaining rituals and programs of the wedding have been organized in Udaipur, Rajasthan. In this ceremony organized in Mumbai, well-known businessmen of the country were also present to wish the couple. Both Jai and Aditi were dating each other for a long time. Both of them got engaged in the month of May. This program was kept a little private. Let us also tell you who is Aditi Arya?
Who is Junior Kotak’s wife Aditi Arya?
- Recently Aditi has completed MBA from Yale School of Management. Before MBA, Aditi had completed her graduate studies in Business Studies from Shaheed Sukhdev College, Delhi University.
- After winning Femina Miss India in 2015, she gained recognition in the glamor industry. She also represented India at Miss World 2015 in China.
- Along with trying her luck in glamor and beauty contests, Aditi also worked as a research analyst at Arns & Young.
- After winning the Miss India title, Aditi continued to do internships in leading corporate firms. He completed internships with LEK Consultants as a Summer Consultant and Unilever as a Marketing Intern.
- Aditi made her Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh’s film “83”. The film was released in 2021 and was based on India’s 1983 World Cup victory.
Congratulations Aditi Arya! Femina Miss India 2015! pic.twitter.com/l5oCNE8MuU
— Gautam Gulati 🇮🇳 (@TheGautamGulati) April 2, 2015
Jai Kotak is the co-head of Kotak Fintech.
- Jai Kotak, son of business tycoon Uday Kotak, is currently leading Kotak 811, a fintech company established in the company.
- He previously worked with McKinsey and Goldman Sachs. In 2019, Jai joined the consumer banking business of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- In 2021, Jai Kotak became the co-head of 811 team. At Kotak’s fintech arm, he is monitoring strategy and product development.
- He completed his MBA from Harvard Business School. He has a BA degree in History from Columbia University. He completed his schooling from Cathedral and John Connon School.
- Jai Kotak’s father is a successful banker and is the 13th richest businessman in India. According to Bloomberg, his net worth is $13.3 billion.
: Language Inputs