If you go to the bank for small work then this news is useful for you. Often people live in one city but their account is in another city or away from their home. In such a situation, they have to go far away to do many things including printing passbooks. In such a situation, your best option is to transfer your branch. Let us tell you, you do not need to visit the bank again and again to get the bank branch transferred. You can also do this work sitting at home. Let us know how…
Read this also: Despite becoming expensive, gold was sold in abundance, so many record breaking sales took place
All SBI customers can change the bank branch through YONO app or YONO Lite on their smartphone, in this case also your phone number must be linked with the bank. This is how you can easily transfer SBI bank account from one branch to another through online medium.
- First of all, go to the official personal banking page of SBI onlinesbi.com.
- After this go to Personal Banking and login with your account.
- Once you have logged in after filling the OTP, select the e-Services tab on the menu bar.
- Now you have to choose the option of Transfer of Savings Account.
How to transfer bank account through Yono SBI
- First of all the customer logs in to SBI YONO app.
- After this go to service option.
- Now you have to select the Transfer of Savings Account option.
- Here you have to provide the savings account you want to transfer along with the new branch code and click on Get Branch Name.
- The name of the new branch will flash and if it is correct then click on submit option.
- The details should be checked once and then finally submit your request.
: Language Inputs